Sunday, July 8, 2012

Double Chocolate Cookies

These cookies are for serious chocolate lovers. There's so much chocolate in each bite that they verge on being fudge or maybe a brownie! They're rich and bittersweet, and the chocolate seems to melt in your mouth. You definitely cannot have just one.


These were the final recipe that I prepared for my Canada trip. Since so many of my friends are as in love with chocolate as I am, I couldn't turn it down. When one of my friends came over the day before our trip, we made these cookies together. I really enjoyed getting to chop chocolate, measure ingredients, and eat cookie dough with a friend!

If you're craving chocolate, this is the recipe for you. It's easy and fun, and the cookies are divinely chocolatey. Make sure to have milk on hand though- they require it!

No comments:

Post a Comment