Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chunky Lola Cookies

First of all, could there be a better name for a cookie than a Chunky Lola?


These cookies were another one of my treats that I brought on my trip to Canada with my friends. I wanted to bring something like a chocolate chip cookie, but with more flavors and surprises inside. So, I brought these Flour concoctions, and I added my own little twist! Since one of my friends is allergic to nuts and I don't really like nuts in baked goods anyway, I removed the walnuts from the recipe. In the end, the cookies had bittersweet chocolate, oats, and coconut like the normal recipe, plus white chocolate, which is something I love. These definitely weren't a healthy choice, but they were delicious. Like a good cookie, they were chewy and gooey, but crispy on the edges. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment