Thursday, December 20, 2012

Others...

In addition to the recipes I have already included, I also made some that I never blogged about, including these. As usual, some of the treats below didn't work out perfectly (red velvet cake that sunk) and some weren't as beautiful as I had hoped (blueberry pie with uneven sugar). But, as Flour recipes generally promise, everything tasted delicious! The cornmeal-lime cookies were unique and crunchy and the bran muffins had "bird seed" on top that made it impossible to just eat one. Also, the blueberry-lemon pie was probably one of the best things I've made. I definitely suggest it! Other than the desserts and snacks pictured below, I also made snickerdoodles, double-corn bread, buttermilk biscuits, and more.
Cornmeal-Lime Cookies 
Morning Glory Muffins 
Blueberry-Lemon Pie
Red Velvet Cake 
Bran Muffins 

No comments:

Post a Comment